Have your world class tournament at our world class location.Wailea Old Blue is able to provide a memorable experience fo groups of 16-150 players! You will find our facilities and services unsurpassed, and will feel the spirit of Aloha that each and every member of our team shares with our esteemed guests.
Our Tournament Services
We offer a variety of different tournament packages, and invite you to find out which services best fit your needs. All tournament packages include:
- Shared power golf cart
- GPS System
- Golf Club/Bag Attendants
- Golf Shop Discounts
- Personalized cart signs with player’s names
Flexible additional services include (additional charges may apply):
- Tournament and Contest Organization
- Personalized (KP) Closest to the Pin and (LD) Longest Drive markers
- Positioning of on course and clubhouse signage
- Rule and Competition format sheet
- Positioning of Hole-in-One prizes, cars, etc.
- Hole-in-One Competition – the Wailea Old Blue Golf Club will assist you in securing an insurer for a hole-in-one competition for your event, and can also assist you in hiring witnesses, if required.
- Tournament scoring and summary
- Tournament score sheet (restrictions may apply)
Value Added Services:
- Personalized clothing, logo wear and accessories
- Personalized trophies, awards, and prizes
- Professional photography and/or video event coverage
- Rental clubs and shoes. We feature Nike golf clubs for men and women, with the wildly popular Sasquatch driver! Rental clubs are $50.00 per set + tax; shoes are $20.00 per pair + tax.
- Golf Clinics
Food & Beverage
Each of our facilities features an on-site restaurant to handle all of your food and beverage needs. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as 19th hole options, boxed breakfasts/lunches, and on-course snack carts. Please contact Mulligans on the Blue (Blue Course Clubhouse)
For questions and assistance with planning your tournament, please complete the form below or contact: Barry Helle, General Manager The Wailea Old Blue Golf Club 808-875-5140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.